Old November 15th 08, 01:25 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Jan Poot

Default Change synchronization folder in Mobile Device Center

Is there a way to change the default synchonization folder in Mobile Device
Center? I found a reg-key HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows CE
Services\Partners\id\Services\Synchronization\Br iefcase Path. When I change
that, everything seems to be changed, but after a short while, the old value
is back and -worse- the name of designated is changed. Does anyone have a
solution for this?
Thanks in advance.