Old November 15th 08, 09:26 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
twins160

Default The DVD drive does not work on Windows Vista - itunes problem??

I installed itunes a while ago and found out that this was the problem, so
followed the steps in this article: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929461.
My DVD drive then worked fine. I hadnt used it for awhile until a few weeks
ago when I tried to watch a DVD. It did not recognise that there was a disk
in the drive and kept saying insert disk. Any problem page I go to refers to
the article above. However, I have already deleted the upper and lower
filters.
I am therefore not sure what I should do next to solve this problem. Any
help would be very much appreciated. Thanks in advance,
Louise

--
Business Computing Student
Year 1