Old November 16th 08, 07:27 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Rick Rogers

Default My Disk Drive won't work

Hi,

The message means it's trying to boot the hard drive. The power outage may
have reset your BIOS to defaults, and you may need to reassign the optical
drive as the first bootable device.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

"skip08" wrote in message

in my computer, toshiba satellite a205, I was reformatting my whole hard
drive from the toshiba disc i got with my computer. It suddenly shut off
and so I turned it back on, but when I turned it back on, my c.d drive
was not working or turning on, and when I try to boot from the c.d it
just says the BoobtMGR is missing.

--
skip08