Old November 25th 08, 07:28 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
ivellios99

Default Problems with WD My Book Home Edition

I am having the same issue. My WD Prem. Ed. 2 1tb HD was working fine
with Vista for almost 1/2 a year now. This morning i tried to access a
file off the drive and it took forever, i tired to re-boot the computer
as it can get slow since it always on working on things. When i
re-booted the drive was missing and it could not find it. After a lot of
time working on the problem i have managed the WD RAID program to know
it is thier, but it says it is BAD and that the A drive is missing, but
the computer only sees the drive as WD SES Device. I tried connecting it
to my laptop (with Win XP) and the same issue is happening on it as
well. It normally worked fine on the laptop with XP before today as
well.

Please help! I have over 900gb of info i can not loose! (and paying for
a data recovery would SUCK!!!)

--
ivellios99