Old November 27th 08, 12:27 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
The Max[_2_]

Default Hidden folders taking up my hard drive space?

On Thu, 27 Nov 2008 06:54:34 -0600, Sharkty
wrote:

Please help (or point me in the right direction).

I've noticed most of my hard drive is full.

[image: http://i36.tinypic.com/2888rqu.jpg]

There's no way I have that much on it.

So I've had an explore and noticed this;

[image: http://i35.tinypic.com/2lvptk.jpg]

Now, I've been through the folders and files in this folder and I
reckon there is about 10GB tops in there.

Is there some hidden folders I don't know about? Is it the system back
up? Surely to large for that?

Stumped. Help please. Many thanks,
Paul.

Run Disk Cleanup and see what happens.

Check to see how much of your drive is dedicated to Restore Points,
and maybe make some adjustments the

http://www.petri.co.il/change_amount... _in_vista.htm

--
Max