Old November 28th 08, 08:11 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
beiley

Default Error Synchronizing project message in Window DVD maker

michigandunes;941367 Wrote:
Before you click to get this error message, note there is a little blue
link at the bottom right which says "options". Click on this and browse
to a folder where you want the temp files to go. It is likely set to
save temp files in a location which is not active, ie. a jump drive,
separate disc drive which may be disabled, etc. Hope it helps.

I'm having this same problem, and it doesn't seem to be the temp folder
that is the problem. My temp folder is valid, and exists. I've tried
other folders too, and always get the same error.

I'm trying to make a DVD with Windows DVD Maker. I add my 1 AVI file,
and when I click "Next" I get the message:

"Error Synchronizing Project"

I've tried choosing other AVI files, and always get the same error.
I've
burned in the past, I'm not sure what is different now... Any
suggestions
on what could cause this?

Thanks,
Mark