Old November 29th 08, 07:36 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Fearful[_2_]

Default Microsoft Bluetooth Notebook Mouse 5000 (Certified for VISTA) -- NO DRIVER AVAILABLE

VistaGirl

I've afriad this is not the case, the mouse works straight out of the
box without the need to install intellipoint. If you do install
intellipoint is doesn't recognise the mouse and one cannot reassign
buttons etc.

I'd also like to be able to adjust the mouse sensitivity independently
for the trackpad and my laptop and the mouse, which I cannot.

--
Fearful