Old November 30th 08, 03:50 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
astrofighter

Default system not turning on..

Hi peter, no i dont have any vista discs. No discs came with the laptop,
its only 10 months old. Ibe been looking through the site, and there
have been so many threads made with this same problem, most of them
unanswered, and appearing as though they never foubnd a solution. im so
mad with it, its so gutting, im have way through an NVQ and got most of
it saved on it. I had norton 360 on it, and it partitioned the hard
drive and i think it backed most of my work on it, but it wont even let
me format the effing thing, and if i did manage to, how would i put the
OS back on it? Im not very clever when it comes to computing.. nursing
is more my speciality. its 4.50 am here, and ive been sat with it since
9pm last night. so angry, and so tired GRRRRRRRRRRR

--
astrofighter