Old November 30th 08, 04:12 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
John Barnett MVP[_3_]

Default Memory installation

Memory is pretty cheap nowadays. Your Dell manual will tell you what type to
buy. How much it will cost depends upon where in the world you live. Check
what type you need first from your Dell manual and then do a Google search
for the memory or try www.crucial.com. Alternatively, if you have a local PC
store then visit them and ask how much it will cost for your type of memory.
Installation too isn't that difficult so long as the memory slots are in an
accessible position.

John Barnett MVP
Windows XP Associate Expert
Windows Desktop Experience

Web: http://xphelpandsupport.mvps.org
Web: http://vistasupport.mvps.org
Web: http://www.silversurfer-guide.com

mail/post..

"bughaters" wrote in message

I have Windows Vista Basic 32 bit Dell Inspiron 531s. My phsical memory
is depending on what applications I am currently running is around 80%.
It is recommended that I add 2GB's memory. How easy is installation and
at what cost?

--
bughaters