Old December 1st 08, 04:16 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
BigZed

Default Vista Home Premium 64 wont boot after new video card

Another update,

Ok i fixed the problem. After Vista booted in safe mode I had a
feeling that the bootloader was OK. So I went into bios and found out
that my boot priority WITHIN my two HDD's was backwards....so Bios
would boot from my HDD's but the WRONG one. I corrected that and now a
normal boot worked perfect.

Dont know how this was switched when i swapped my vid card, little odd.
Anyways I think everything will be working for now on.

Thanks Barman for all the Help

--
BigZed