Old December 9th 08, 11:32 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Curious[_5_]

Default CODE 12 (device cannot find enough resources that it can use)

How much onboard memory does your 8400GS card have?
What resolution are you trying to output over what interface to your HDTV?
What driver version from the NVIDIA Website are you using?
What resolution is your PC desktop set to?
"FRANKV" wrote in message

I have installed Nvidia Geforce 8400GS (graphics card), I'm running
Vista (Home), I'm trying to use my Sharp 32" HDTV as a monitor. I have
downloaded the latest drivers and also set the BIOS driver to AUTO as to
use the add-in (Nvidia) device. Even though I get an image on the TV
monitor, the hardware device shows "this device cannot find enough free
resources that it can use" CODE 12. (Note: I have already disabled the
built-in graphic device that came with the computer) The resolution is
extremely poor and I can't think of any other trick I could use to
resolve the problem.
Any help is definitely welcome.
Thanks
Frank