Old December 9th 08, 10:10 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.security
stoptheantivirusplus

Default Antivirus plus

spelling mistakes sorry

"stoptheantivirusplus" wrote:

I was on my myspace the other day then it started freezing and it wouldnt let
me get back on internet explorer. A thing called Antivirus Plus popped up on
my screen telling me i have a trojan virus. I recently have heard about this
trojan virus and it infects your whole system is what i heard so stupid me i
downloaded the antivirus plus to get rid of the trojan virus. Now I found out
from one of my friends its a program that can hack you and find out your
credit card numbers and etc.. Is there a way to get rid of this Anti Virus
Plus.. It wont let me uninstall it. PLease help me!