Old December 10th 08, 01:42 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Timothy Davis [MSFT][_2_]

Default CODE 12 (device cannot find enough resources that it can use)

This appears to have been solved in the NVIDIA forums.

http://forums.nvidia.com/index.php?showtopic=34706

"FRANKV" wrote in message

I have installed Nvidia Geforce 8400GS (graphics card), I'm running
Vista (Home), I'm trying to use my Sharp 32" HDTV as a monitor. I have
downloaded the latest drivers and also set the BIOS driver to AUTO as to
use the add-in (Nvidia) device. Even though I get an image on the TV
monitor, the hardware device shows "this device cannot find enough free
resources that it can use" CODE 12. (Note: I have already disabled the
built-in graphic device that came with the computer) The resolution is
extremely poor and I can't think of any other trick I could use to
resolve the problem.
Any help is definitely welcome.
Thanks
Frank