Old December 27th 08, 09:47 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Richard G. Harper [MVP]

Default 802.11g driver missing

Go to the HP web site and select "Support and Drivers", enter the model
number of your computer in the proper place, pick your OS, download your
drivers.

--
Richard G. Harper [MVP Desktop]
* NEW! Catch my blog ...

"annehuffman" wrote in
message ...

HP Paviliion desktop, after system recovery get error message that new
hardware found : 802.11g Network adapter

Have reinstalled several times but driver wont load. How can I fix
this.. I need the internet on desktop/ How can Ifind out the
manufacturer of wireless card

--
annehuffman