Old January 9th 09, 10:27 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.games
Kossuranta

Default Can't install some games/programs

Sciz;932428 Wrote:
Kossuranta, my first suggestion is have you looked at forums for those
particular game companies. Like whoever makes AOE 3 or Call of Juarez.
Check out those forums first to see if there something on there about
other vista users having the same problem. It could be vista related but
that would be your best bet to look at first. If you come up with
nothing then you can come back here and we can try and help diagnose
your issue.

I can tell you that I tried to find similiar problem for sometime
before coming here without any result...

--
Kossuranta