Old January 10th 09, 02:52 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Mike92

Default Wireless Mouse not functioning

Ok problem solved, it was soo simple of a task too...just had to press
the connect button on the bottom of the mouse and then press the one on
the receiver...heh..and that was it!!

Mike92;931908 Wrote:
I had a wireless mouse that came with my PC and then suddenly after a
while it just stopped working and all it does when I put batteries in
it, is flash it's little red light. I press the 'connect' button on the
bottom of it but to no avail. I don't even think it's installed
correctly or something like that. It's been a while since it stopped
working. I'm not sure if I have the hand manuels for this wireless mouse
either, I'll have to look if it's required to fix it.

I'm just using a Wheel Mouse Optical USB and PS/2 Compatible in the
place of the 'broken' wireless mouse.

I'll probably just buy a new one but was wondering if there was a way
to make sure it was broken at least? I mean like where specifically can
I go to find the install directories (if that is something to look for)?

Or rather, how can I make my PC pick up the signal when I press the
'connect' button on the bottom of the mouse? It appears that a receiver
is built into the PC since whenever I use the Media Center 'remote' that
also came with my PC, a light flashes on the PC as if it was the
receiver. Am I making sense lol??

Model No. MR-0601T
Power Rating: 3V 50mA
Serial No. 7L23600174B
Version: TP
FCC ID: E8HMR-0601T

Great! Thank You Very Much

--
Mike92

If you enjoy what you do, you'll never work another day in your life.

-Master Kung