Old January 15th 09, 08:02 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
Vinay[_2_]

Default Secure Log On

+Bob+;940327 Wrote:
On Fri, 2 Jan 2009 05:00:55 -0600, Vinay
wrote:
Works on Vista Home Premium on a Toshiba Satellite for me... must be

something else going on that is preventing it. Have you checked
"users
must enter a password" on the Users tab in netplwiz ?I wonder if its to do with the fingerprint software that I am using. I

am using TrueSuite Access Manager Fingerprint Software. I have checked
"users must enter a password" on the Users tab in netplwiz.

--
Vinay