Vista Banter

-   Music, Pictures and Video with Vista (http://www.vistabanter.com/music-pictures-video-vista/)
-   -   an important queston about Windows DVD Maker (http://www.vistabanter.com/77713-important-queston-about-windows-dvd-maker.html)

.melissa October 9th 07 06:40 PM

an important queston about Windows DVD Maker

Hello,
I just got a Toshiba laptop that uses Vista. I wanted to use Windows DVD
Maker to make a DVD of some videos I downloaded. I am using a DVD+R DVD. Is
this the right DVD? When I try to burn the DVD after 1.6 % it says an error
has occured. My video files all work in Windows Media player, so I am not
sure what the problem is. My DVD drive says it's working properly too. Any
help would be appreciated.