Old January 17th 09, 11:01 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.file_management
Gordon[_5_]

Default Grooming Windows Vista backups

"HansOlo" wrote in message
Hmm. of course I could use third party software, but this would Render
Vista Backup completely useless and I don't just bite that. There must be
way to customize this, or else Microsoft shouldn't have ever ever bothered
construct such a backup utility with functions OS wide to rollback to
older
files.

AFAIR the MS-supplied backup utility has NEVER been any good.

--
Asking a question?
your OS, Service Pack level