Old January 18th 09, 01:34 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
Ken Blake, MVP

Default is there a setting to change in vista to copy and paste?

On Sat, 17 Jan 2009 19:37:42 -0600, "hawkeye install co."
wrote:

I am not able to copy and paste in Vista except for in word docs or emails I
send. I am not able to for instance read an article say on msn news and if
I want to copy and paste part of the article to send in an email to someone
it will not let me. is there a setting I can change to be able to complete
this task?

Exactly what does "it will not let me" mean? What happens when you
try? If you get an error message, please quote it verbatim.

Please Reply to the Newsgroup