Old January 18th 09, 04:00 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
rm7302

Default Cannot connect vista to NETGEAR router

Hi,

I just bought a new Sony Vaio Laptop but cannot connect to Netgear
wgt624 Router. It was working alright with my Dell Inspiron XP.
Interestingly, I can connect my Sony Vaio wirelessly to the unsecured
networks in the neighborhood. There has been couple times I could
connect to mine and it was pretty fast but looks like it is not working
all the time.
I have a Marvell Yukon 88E8055 PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet Controller. I am
not sure if this is enough info but any help is appreciated. Thanks

--
rm7302
rm7302's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/rm7302.htm

http://forums.techarena.in