Old January 19th 09, 03:32 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.file_management
druekberg

Default Search partial file name

Seems to be working now. I unchecked "Find partial," hit "apply" and
closed the window, then went back and checked it. I also unchecked
"Search filenames and contents" and checked "file names only." I don't
know if that helped, but something worked.

The new annoyance is not being able to do an advanced search until a
regular search completes (e.g searching by size or date). Or maybe I'm
missing something, but it's not obvious as it was in XP.

--
druekberg