Old January 21st 09, 09:53 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
azarax

Default Need help please

Hello, people i am posting this thread for a problem i have been having.
This morning i went to listen to some music on my external hard drive
and it is not working.
this is the first time it has stopped working and i am not sure what to
do i thought i would post this thread and find out some info.
I am not sure what is going on i do not know if it is broken or
anything but i plug the external into both the usb ports and still
nothing.
it may be that windows vista is not reading but if you guys know
anything or know something i should even try please do as this is very
important to me as it contains very important info.

Thanks

--
azarax