Old January 16th 07, 05:08 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
geniettomio

Default ADSL USB Wan Adapter

caro stefano, io ho lo stesso problema, il modem non ne vuole proprio sapere
di salire.
speriamo che qualcuno tiri fuori questi driver

ciao

"Stefano" wrote:

Hi,
I've just installed my RC1 Windows Vista and it's not detecting my ADLS USB
Modem, which is an Arescom Telindus ND220B (supplied tipically by the
net-companies in Italy). I'm not able to find any driver for it and obiouvsly
the old ones provided for XP are not useful.
While reading some posts here I noticed any in which a possible conflict
with LAN cards is discussed, but Vista seems to recognize my onboard LAN with
no problem.
To be honest I've not tried Asus updated motherboard drivers for VIA chipset
yet (if they exist...)
Any suggestions? The impossibility to work on web is preventing working on
Vista...

THX in advance!