Old February 6th 09, 05:45 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
R LeGris

Default Blue Screen Fault bucket 0xD1_e100b325!LsSw_PreGamla_CompleteTcpXs

Did you find a fix for this? I'm having the same problem. It started
occuring after updating vista.
--
R LeGris

"JC" wrote:

Hello All, I was hoping someone may be able to provide some help. I am
continually shutting down. I beleive it is somewhat related to my ethernet.

The event file and fault bucket is as follows:

Log Name: Application
Source: Windows Error Reporting
Date: 11/26/2008 11:07:31 AM
Event ID: 1001
Task Category: None
Level: Information
Fault bucket 0xD1_e100b325!LsSw_PreGamla_CompleteTcpXsum+84, type 0
Event Name: BlueScreen
Response:
http://oca.microsoft.com/resredir.as...leteTcpXsum+84
Cab Id: 0

does anyone have an idea about how to fix this issue?