Old February 20th 09, 02:04 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
Morbius

Default How to print multiple photos on single page from Photo Gallery??

In XP, I used to be able to select multiple photos, and then when I printed
them from the Pictures and Fax viewer, I used to be able to select various
"templates" for printing, that allowed me to print two, four, or more photos
on a single page. Seems I recall even being able to print a "contact sheet"
of many images.

Now in Vista Ultimate, I don't seem to have that option...if I select
multiple photos (even just 2!) in the Photo Gallery and select print, the
only "template" option showing in the right-hand pane of the print setup
dialog is "Full
Page Photo"...I have no other options I can select. What's wrong here? The
help seems to show multiple different templates being available in that pane.