Old March 9th 09, 06:22 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.games
AOD

Default Different Warcraft 3 Frozen Throne Problem in Windows 7

not necessarily. I run TFT in Vista and i have the same problem. The
solutuion is the same turn off desktop composition.

"Joe" wrote:

jalf wrote in
:

No. And I think, Microsoft intentionally added that option because, it
can't be fixed on their side. So, I think, it's up to the game producer
to add some compatibility in their program.

It's just a thought anyway.

Vista has the same "feature", Desktop Composition, but WC3:FT works just
fine on Vista, so this is probably a bug introduced in Windows 7, could be
based on your hardware or something else, but either way when you observe
something click the send feedback link.

Just my thought anyway.

--
Joe