Old March 19th 09, 01:31 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
dbrogan70

Default flash player 10

Hi I am a newbie and also a rookie senior on the pc I just recently
bought a new Dell xps intel [r] core 2quad cpu q6600 2.4ghz 64bit 4gig m
500g hd and for some reason I cant get flash drive to open I know I have
it as it shows in my control panel at 2.98mb .If I get a file that has
to have flash player I cant open it it keeps telling me to install it
which I attempted to do numerous times and it goes through the motions
and then tells me it has installed and then I try to open the file I get
the same routine that I have to install it .I have done this two or
three times same results ? I also tried closing down my security guards
I get same nada ,can anyone help it is driving me nuts .If you have a
solution can you please tell me in laymans terms as I am not coputer
savvy thank you Danny B. [dbrogan70]

--
dbrogan70