Old March 25th 09, 11:59 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
dbacs

Default SATA HDD only works with SATA to eSATA cable?

Yes i was hoping the jumper set to 1.5 would have helped, as my RAID
card is 1.5 sata, but it did not.

Interestingly enough the western digital website has a fast and handy
RMA page. They even allow you to get the new drive in advance, before
you actually return the faulty drive. Seems to me they must use this
alot! :huh:

This is actually my second WD HDD 750 gb sata drive. I've already
RMA'd one. I will probably end up RMA'ing this one and selling it to
someone who has XP, because it worked fine in XP (which makes no sense
to me at all).

What's the best setup for a 4 drive RAID with smallest drive being
160gb?

Thanks.

--
dbacs