Old March 30th 09, 06:50 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
user

Default Problem with Graphics Tablet

I see that this is an old post, but since no solution is posted, I'm
going ahead and post what worked for me... hopefully it will be helpful
for others!

I was having a similar problem with Trust TB-1100 Wireless Tablet on
Windows 7 beta. Tablet works fine without the Trust drivers installed,
however pen-pressure does not. Having the drivers installed, I get two
mouse pointers, making it impossible to use the pen at all.
So I googled a lot but to no avail. Then I tried to disable Pen
"flicks", rebooted, installed drivers from my Trust CD, rebooted, and
when I plugged my tablet into the USB port, voilą... Pen "flicks" showed
up again....
To make a long story short, I managed to get it working by stopping the
*Tablet PC Input Service* and setting the -Startup type- to manual (your
original tablet drivers have to be installed of course). Now I can
access both screens with my pen, and even Gimp works like a charm again.

That should do the trick on Vista, too. Give it a try!

--
user