Vista Banter

-   Music, Pictures and Video with Vista (http://www.vistabanter.com/music-pictures-video-vista/)
-   -   Itunes Store will not connect (http://www.vistabanter.com/81022-itunes-store-will-not-connect.html)

nick October 25th 07 12:52 AM

Itunes Store will not connect

I have just recently updated itunes and the itunes store worked fine before i
upgraded, but when i upgraded it stoped connecting to itunes.I keep geting a
message when i try to connect to the store saying iTunes could not connect to
the iTunes Store. The network connection timed out. I have tried getting help
from apple and they offered no help. my diagnostic report is as follows:

Microsoft Windows Vista Home Edition (Build 6000)
GATEWAY GT5404
iTunes 7.4.3.1

Current user is not an administrator.

Network Adapter Information

Adapter Name: {2CEC18B6-DAA8-40B0-9F83-2B564C1614CC}
IP Address: 192.168.1.101
Subnet Mask: 255.255.255.0
Default Gateway: 192.168.1.1
DHCP Enabled: Yes
DHCP Server: 192.168.1.1
Lease Obtained: Wed Oct 24 17:31:35 2007

Lease Expires: Thu Oct 25 17:31:35 2007

DNS Servers: 192.168.0.1

Network Connection Information

Active Connection: LAN Connection
Connected: Yes
Online: Yes
Using Modem: No
Using LAN: Yes
Using Proxy: No
SSL 3.0 Support: Enabled
TLS 1.0 Support: Enabled

Firewall Information

Windows Firewall is on.
iTunes is enabled in Windows Firewall.

Connection attempt to Apple web site was unsuccessful.
The network connection timed out.
Connection attempt to iTunes Store was unsuccessful.
The network connection timed out.
Secure connection attempt to iTunes Store was unsuccessful.
The network connection timed out.

If it really matters i am running norton

lovemykids February 27th 08 11:57 PM

Itunes Store will not connect

I am having this same issue, only my error message is -3221. Were you ever
able to resolve this?