Old April 8th 09, 10:15 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
dunmysr

Default Blue Screen question

I am getting a blue screen releated to my wireless networking....the fault
bucket listed in on the error reporting is....

0xD1_MRVW147+35e30, type 0

When i restart my computer it says it has to do with wireless hardware or
software. I am using an ethernet cable with my wireless card turned off right
now, and so far no blue screen. I have received the same blue screen 4 times
today. Have not installed anything on my computer in a long time. Any help
would be appreciated.