Old April 13th 09, 01:36 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Bogey Man

Default Wireless Mouse not functioning

It sounds like your mouse driver is corrupted.

"John Huecksteadt" wrote in message
Thanks, Sandeep. The mouse is functioning, but

1) Rotating the wheel does not scroll content (pages, lines, etc.)
2) One cannot assign "Double-click" to a wheel press
3) One cannot automatically position the cursor the the default button
in new dialog boxes

These are all desired features in the Intellipoint software in question. I
hope this clarifies my post. Thank you. -John

"remoteagents" wrote in message

If the wireless mouse is not functioning the best thing we can do is do
a power drain on the laptop and select Last Known good configuration,
and check the setting of the mouse, It will be functioning.
If it still doesn't work just power off the wireless mouse and keyboard
from USB and restart the same,

That's it will be functioning....

Regards,
Sandeep Kumar Seeram