Old April 15th 09, 02:00 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
ekxotip

Default Hard drive crashed, bought a new one but...

I suck with computers so bear with me...
My hard drive crashed, so i bought a new one but when i try to run the
recovery dvd disc, as soon as i click start it says Error 100a if
problem persists contact hp. i called them and they're telling me i now
need to get a new recovery disc, but i dont think they know what they're
talking about and im sure they will just tell me i need to buy something
else when that doesnt work

what do yall think i should do?

--
ekxotip