Old April 15th 09, 07:43 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
sweethussie

Default "USB Device not Recognized"

Well guys I don't know how to fix the problem because I got the same
problem but one thing I did figure out is, there is one program out
there that read my external hard drive even when windows vista wouldn't.
I had a 40g HD that just stopped working one day, i tried everything.
Then I stumbled across a program called Power Data Recovery. It actually
read my external HD and copied everything on it to my Computer HD. Go
get this program from a torrent site, it was so cool to get everything
back.

--
sweethussie
sweethussie's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/90345.htm