Old May 12th 09, 12:16 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.installation_setup
Joe Morris

Default Technet Plus Downloads - Slow to Post Vista Ultimate w/SP2 Slipstreamed DVD ISO

"Peter" wrote:
"Peter" wrote:
"Joe Morris" wrote:
"Peter" wrote:

Considering there have been some (doubtful..?) images available on
various torrents for weeks now, I'm wondering why so slow in posting
the full Vista Ultimate with SP2 slipstreamed DVD .iso on Technet Plus?

Tradition?

For that matter, the Technet site is still offering the March version of
the Technet Library (posted 5 March).

I just checked -- neither SP2 nor an integrated distribution with SP2
have been posted to the VLA download site.

Well maybe Microsoft have made it so hard to slipstream that even they
can't do it...just kidding..!! LOL

Vista w/SP2 DVD is up on Technet as of a few minutes ago.

Retail copy (home/premium/business/ultimate is up, but...

....h'mmm...just checked it again. I was about to say that the Enterprise
bits weren't there yet, but it looks like they were added after I checked
earlier in the afternoon.

Still no sign of the SP2 bits on the VLA download site.

Joe Morris