Old May 12th 09, 10:01 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.installation_setup
Dave[_29_]

Default Email

The support forum for the Windows 7 Beta is:
http://social.technet.microsoft.com/...egory/w7itpro/

Other forums a
http://www.sevenforums.com
http://forums.mydigitallife.info/forumdisplay.php?f=16
http://www.w7forums.com/
http://windows7forums.com/

Windows Mail is included with Windows 7, although it's hidden.
The easiest way to get it to work is to copy the folder from Vista.
http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials...dows-mail.html

--
Windows 7 RC
http://get.live.com/wlmail/overview

"Stu Davis" wrote in message
I have not been able to find a Win 7 forum yet so will try here.

I have downloaded and installed Win 7 RC 1 (over an up to date Vista}.

I am impressed with the way that it appears to be a much faster OS than
Vista.

However Windows Mail is no longer part of this new OS. I need to be able
to access my saved emails and receive them. I tried Mozella Thunderbird
but it does not appear to read Windows Email.

For the time being I have gone back to Vista from a saved image file.

Any suggestions for an email program to use that will read windows mail.

Thanks for any help.