Old May 15th 09, 07:10 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
TheRusty[_2_]

Default Trouble with headphones and wireless card

Update:

I fixed my headphone issue. The jacks were done wrong - the green one
with the headphone icon was the mic, the pink one with hte mic icon was
the headphones. I feel dumb, and I hope the manufacturer does, too.

However, the problem with the wireless card persists. In the Device
Manager menu, it lists it under "Other Devices" as a "network
controller" with a yellow exclamation point (in XP, it identifies as a
Network Adapter)

For more detailed info, I'm using Vista Home Premium 64-bit with a
foxconn motherboard (G31MXP Series). The Wireless adapater is, as I
said, the ZoNet 802.11g Wireless LAN PCI, and it has the ralink chipset
- It's 'this thing' (http://tinyurl.com/pywudb).The microsoft site says
it's compatible, but aside from that, it's not telling me a whole lot.

--
TheRusty
TheRusty's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/98521.htm

http://forums.techarena.in