Old May 19th 09, 11:31 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
artheus

Default Trouble with WiFi

Hi!

A while ago I bought a ASUS F3Tc and with it I got Vista: Home Premium.
So, connecting to a wifi/wlan is no problem at all. But after a while
the connection dies, no matter which network I connect to. Even if I sit
2 inches from the wireless router I get disconnectet after a short
while.. And that is really bothering me.. because I'm a web-developer,
and I have to have a stable connection to the internet. I know that
there are alot of other people who have got the same problem as me.. And
that is only with Vista.
Cause if I install Linux on my laptop, the wifi is stable. And it
doesn't disconnect at all..

So what is the problem?
And.. Is there a fix for it?

Cheers,