Old May 22nd 09, 09:12 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
THE C. [MSFT MVP]

Default Burner Problem

Try using a different burning software. Look at filehippo.com, do a search
form there type CDBrunerxp. Download and install. Try to create and burn your
cd/dvd's again. I think you will like it, and it is really easy to use. Good
Luck!

--
Computer/Software Tech.

Make it a great day!

Charles Richmond

"tyanak" wrote:

Help! I cannot burn stuff from my burner...i tried burning music,
selected the correct format, then it proceeds to windows media player.
it doesn't have any problems until it finalizes the cd or dvd although a
message appears that burning was completed O.o when i check the cd/dvd
there's nothing on there! i have no problems playing music or movies on
my dvd-rom...thanks in advance!

--
tyanak