Old June 7th 09, 03:58 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.networking_sharing
antoinefinch

Default Vista Network Problem / Sharing / Computers not Showing on Network

My winxp shows vista pc on network but my vista only shows it and my
Zyxel 660 gateway on its network page.Also I cant ping my winxp pc from
my vista pc, I can ping my vista pc from my winxp pc.

here is my setup

Zyxel EQ-660HW ADSL Gateway
Compaq Presario 5000 WinXP SP3 connected thru ethernet to gateway
HP DV6755 Vista Wireless connection to Gateway

got it both to show last night but when I turned on the Vista this
morning winxp was not showing under networks.

--
antoinefinch
antoinefinch's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/104021.htm

http://forums.techarena.in