Old June 11th 09, 02:24 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
speeddemon190

Default 114 Gb hard drive missing!!!

well from what i can tell it went through and did not just create an
image. I put the disk in and rebooted. it told me i would loose all
info. then after it asked if i had any supplemental software to insert
disks and if not hit cancel. then it just kept restarting itself over
and over for about 3 hours. and everytime is started back up the
original icons started appearing on the desktop one at a time. So i
figured it was installing all of the original software.

--
speeddemon190