Old June 24th 09, 02:54 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
little_smurf

Default mass storage controller/ SDA standard compliant SD host controller

Hello everyone

Ok so recently i have been having problems with my Acer Travelmate
5320. My SD card reader will not read cards at all... i look in Device
manager and i have an exclamation mark next to Mass storage controller
and SDA standard compliant SD host controller and i just cant seem to
fix it.

Here is what i tried so far...

Installing chipset drivers
Reformat ( suggested by acer when i contacted them)
resetting defaults in bios, also checked bios is up to date
downloaded driver detective

Also when the laptop is booting up i recieve an error...

Resource conflict - pci on motherboard bus: 0F, device: 06, function:
00

can anyone help me fix this please?

--
little_smurf