Old June 28th 09, 03:54 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
garryej

Default Minolta F-2900 Film scanner not recognized

I have an adaptec scsi controller which vista recognizes just fine. I've
downloaded the Minolta "drivers" for this beast but the scanner still
isn't recognized. I used Uniblue's "DriverScanner" to find drivers for
the SCSI controler and that worked just fine. BUt after loading
Minolta's program the DImage Scan Elite II (F-2900) nor Photoshop (CS3)
will recognize the scanner itself. No errors in the Device Driver list,
either.
THe computer is a dual core Acer with 2 Gb ram, 500 watt PS, Nvidea
6200. BTW - where the heck did the cursor go in this window?

--
garryej