Old June 29th 09, 08:58 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Curious[_4_]

Default Lexmark driver won't install scanner driver

Does the Lexmark site have both driver and application code for the version
of Vista 32 bit or 64 bit that you are running?
If an older printer then the application may have to be installed and run in
XP compatibility mode.

"gllund" wrote in message
I've been trying to get my all-in-one printer to work. I've downloaded
the
software many times and also talked to Lexmark Technican. Everything
works
except the scanner. I go to device manager and it won't install driver.
It
says error encountered and will not work.