Old July 9th 09, 01:50 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.file_management
alikhezeli

Default Suggestion: Exploring A Music Play ist In My Computer

*MY REASON*: I have in many times needed to do a certain thing to the
files in a music play list, for example to copy the files to another
place (Now, you should manually see the file locations and copy them one
by one!)

*My Suggestion*: It will be very good if one can explore a music play
list in Windows Explorer, just like it is a folder (Explorer should
automatically see the file locations and show them in a window, just
like it does when searching). This way, one can do any normal job
(copying, moving, burning, zipping,...) to the files easily.

--
alikhezeli