Old July 16th 09, 11:56 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
George Mathias

Default DVD Hang

I am trying to burn the DL DVD for the first time, since its written it has
DVD-Super Multi DL capability, now I can copy stuffs in it but not BURN
anything, while buring it cannot detect any disc, I called up the DVD
manufacture he told me I should update my driver, I tried that but there is
know update available, what do I actually require? and how do I know whats
missing in my system.

"Cari (MS-MVP)" wrote in message
Is this the same DVD manufacturer you've always used? You might want to
try a different manufacturer. When did your notebook last burn a dual
layer DVD successfully? You're not giving us enough information to help
you.
--
Cari (MS-MVP)
http://www.coribright.com/windows

"George Mathias" wrote in message
I have 2gb ram laptop, with "DVD Super Multi DL " now when I use a 8gb
DL DVD my system gets hanged, I tried using it by enabling readyboost but
no effect, why is my 2gb ram laptop getting hanged with an 8gb DL DVD

George