Old July 20th 09, 10:16 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices,microsoft.public.windows.vista.performance_maintenance
Brad

Default Laptop Battery Indicator

i have the same problem but for the volume, network, and power they have all
been turned off and when i go to the task bar notification area the three
options are grayed-out and i cannot click on them.

"SC Tom" wrote:

"Paul Calcagno" wrote in message
On my son's Dell laptop (Vista Home Premium, SP2) his battery indicator
icon has disappeared off his taskbar. I'm sure there's a way to find it
and have it show up in the lower right taskbar location but can't help him
find it since my Vista system is a desktop.
Can anyone help us locate and re-instate this feature?

Right-click on his taskbar and select Properties. Go to the Notification
Area tab and put a checkmark in the box next to Power.

SC Tom