Old January 28th 07, 11:36 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
Max

Default Poll: Who likes Vista? Performance issues

According to Babbleheadfish, the translation is as follows:

"You should really do this, except in the case where you should not, in
which case this may be a case.
In any case, don't ask me what a case is, because I may not know, just in
case."

--
Maxwell Bluemeanie
"Synapse Syndrome" wrote in message

Oh, come on - that bit was amusing.

It appears that you have Up Graded your BIOS, if not you might consider
performing, although, if it’s not broke, don’t repair ( Up Date
BIOS).

Translation:

It looks like you have upgraded your BIOS, but if you haven't, you should,
but as your system is working okay, maybe you shouldn't.

ss.