Old August 2nd 09, 10:38 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.administration_accounts_passwords
jeanniev

Default Help..can't log in as administrator

I set up a set up a new administrator account and new a standard user
account. For some reason...don't ask me why, just plan stupid, I set my
new standard account as the adminstrator and the old adminstrator
account to a standard user. Now when I log on it does not give me the
option to log into the admin account so that I can change things back.
I have done some research online and am not able to be successful in
applying any of those suggestion. I am not technically inept,
obviously, so be gentle and clear, but simple. Currently I am not able
to access many of my options since I can only log on to the standard
account. PLEASE HELP. My computer and sytem details a Vista Home
Premium, 32-bit operating system with AMD Atholon(tm) 64X2 dual cor
processor, with 4 GB memory on a eMachine, model T5230.

--
jeanniev